High Temp EPOXY DEVCON HRS 3000
- Suitable to repair a heated area because of its high heat resistance.
- Keep the stiffness in high temperature.
- Non sagging putty which can be applied to vertical surfaces without running.
- Low toxicity.
- The mixture cures to a tough, solid, metallic mass.
- Easy mixing 1:1 ratio.
- Repairing broken machinery.
- Filling large or small holes in castings.
- Preventing corrosion of heat exchanger parts.
- Repairing an engine block or crank case.
UNIT SIZE: 0.5 kg set Contains : Agent A and Agent B, each 250g.
also contains : Plimer (10cc).
: Accelerator (5cc).
: Fiber glass tape (5cmx1m)
The products can be applied when the temperatures are between 15°C to 30°C. A 3mm thick section of HR SUPER 3000 will harden at 24°C in 10 – 20 minutes. The time to functional cure is 6 hours at 24°C.The full curing needs heat at 80 – 150 °C.
When temperatures are below 20°C, cure and pot life will be longer, and above room temperature, cure and pot life will be shorter. When temperatures are below 15°C, heat the surface to be repaired at 30 - 40°C with an infrared lamp or heating equipment. And heat the surface for 1 – 2 hours to accelerate curing. The actual cure time of HR SUPER 3000 is determined by the temperature.
STORAGE AND SHELF FILE:
HR SUPER 3000 should be stored in a cool dry place when not in use for a long period of time. A shelf life is about one year when stored at below 22°C. The shelf life will be shorter when stored at above 28°C, and it will be out of service. However shelf life may be extended by refrigeration at 5°C.
- Prevent water contamination for fear that HR SUPER 3000 would not cure.
- A pair of gloves should be put on when handling these ingredients.
- If the ingredients comes in contact with the skin, they should be removed quickly with soap and water.
- After the application, cover the container keep it in a cool dry place.